Thornton Township is back in business… with a few complimentary precautions!
1. As of now, you may only enter/leave the main building through the east side of the building.
2. You will be required to wear a mask upon entering any facility.
3. You will be greeted by our staff with a Covid-19 screening and temperature check.
4. If you have a fever, runny nose or cough you will be asked to come back at a later time.
5. You are encouraged to sanitize your hands upon entering the building.
6. You will be asked to stand or sit in the labeled area assigned to you.
7. Have all paperwork ready.
8. Please wash hands after using the restroom.
If you have questions, please call the perspective department.
333 East 162nd Street
South Holland, IL 60473
Administration – ext. 3202
Assessors Office – ext. 3175
Clerks Office – ext. 3118
Community Relations – ext. 3168
General Assistance – ext. 3132
Energy Services – (708)985-3176
Highway Department – (708)596-5955
Human Resources – ext. 3201
Special Services – ext. 3164
Senior Services – ext. 3170